Rows and rows of pale blue and purple blooms permeating the air with the lovely fragrance of lavender.
- Lavender has a floral, herbaceous, and slightly woody fragrance
- 11 fluid ounces of hand-poured coconut-soy wax
- Infused with pure essential oils. No artificial fragrance
- All-cotton, lead-free wick
- Fills the room with an aroma that is naturally mellow, but not overpowering
- 40-45 hour burn time
- Each candle comes in a gift box made with 100% recycled content
Antique blue jar with wooden lid
4.5” H x 3.5” D x 3.5" W
Orders ship within 2-3 business days via USPS or UPS. US and International shipping.
Natural coconut-soy wax
Coconut-soy wax is a sustainable, colorless and odorless wax made from cold-pressed coconut or coconut oil mixed with soy wax. It is considered as one of the healthiest and best types of wax to make candles with because it is nontoxic, biodegradable, and they don't produce as much soot as other types of wax. Coconut-soy wax candles have a long burn time, burn clean, and are environmentally friendly.
How to get the most out of your candle
After lighting your candle, let it burn until the melted wax pool reaches the sides of the container, about 3-4 hours. If you blow it out too soon, it will create a memory ring and will tunnel, leaving unused wax on the side. Let it cool completely for at least 2-3 hours in between each lighting. Be sure it is in a place away from children, a draft, pets, and anything flammable. Never leave a candle burning unattended. ALWAYS TRIM THE WICK before lighting. When you’re done with your candle, you can remove any remaining wax from the jar with hot boiling water. Handwash only.